|Table of Contents|
With current local closures, we are aware of your need to work remotely. Please use the following guide to determine how best to proceed to gain VPN access to your Office product from your remote location.
Hosted Clients with Clubessential Managed Firewall
- Clubessential will need to set up your VPN client.
- Contact our Support Team to get remote access set up.
- Our team will work diligently to set this up for you and will return further instructions on how to proceed.
We are experiencing a higher than normal volume of requests, please allow (at minimum) one business day for this process to be completed.
Hosted Clients with Non-Clubessential Managed Firewall
- Your Club's local IT will need to set you up with a VPN client to authenticate you into the network to access your Office software.
- If your local IT needs for us to allow another subnet through the tunnel to us, we are happy to do so with the information provided by your local IT.
Non- Hosted Clients
- Please work directly with your local IT to set up access. As noted in the technical specifications (www.clubessential.com/hardware), a direct VPN into the server with the software running on a remote PC is NOT supported. Click here for further instructions.