This guide covers how Club Admins can process a one-time payment on behalf of a Member in the event a Member calls in with their credit card or Bank Account information to make a payment.
- Log in to the Back End of PayCloud using the credentials provided.
- Select the Users dropdown.
- Search for the applicable Member.
- Select the toggle to the left of the Member’s name.
- Select login to PayCloud.
- Click on Make a Payment.
- Choose to pay by Bank Account or Credit Card.
- Choose the amount to pay, either Statement Balance, Current Balance, or Other Amount.
- Click Continue.
- Enter the Bank Account or Credit Card information and click Submit.
Note: If a payment is attempted, and the payment amount is less than the amount of fees applied to the payment, an error will be shown and the payment will not be processed.