I would like to invite you to view your new Club website. It is still located at URL HERE, but you will find a site that has a new style and the most current club communications, events, and more! We also have a new streamlined mobile site that allows you to view the website from your smartphone. It is a quicker, easier way to navigate the website, read current club news, make reservations, and learn about upcoming events.
When you first arrive at the site, you’ll see the “public” face of the Club. This information is available to all visitors, and much of it is useful to your guests as well, particularly the golf course information and dress code. In the upper right corner of the screen, you will see the “member login,” which will take you to the private member site.
Your username and password are: [ASK YOUR PROJECT MANAGER]
If you have never logged in to the member’s area of our website, you will be asked to change your username and password. Should you forget your password, you may select the “forgot password” button from the public homepage.
I encourage you to log in and visit the member site. Immediately you will see upcoming special events, the latest club news, and a “quick links” area with many useful tools including:
· My Statement: Check on your current member charges.
· Events Calendar: View details and register for club events. Sync club events to your personal calendars.
· My Reservations: View your personal club calendar.
· My Profile: Update your personal information as well as select the items you would like viewable in the directory listing and on your profile page.
· Directory: Find member and staff information in our online roster.
· Photo Gallery: Check out pictures from our latest events!
There are too many features to list, so please take a few moments to familiarize yourself with all that the new site has to offer. Check back often to view and sign up for the many activities held at the club. Should you have any questions about the website, please direct them to CONTACT EMAIL.