PayCloud - Release Notes
- Allow card brand-specific Club and Member fee configuration in PayCloud.
Use Case: Changed fee calculation and configuration method to allow separate rates by credit card brand. Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover have separate configuration tabs to enable custom fee profiles. The Make a Payment flow has changed to require card enrollment before continuing so that the fee can correctly calculate and show to the Member before confirming.
The settings menu allows for Fee adjustments and Fee Display Messages by an Admin for Member Paid Fees (1) and Club Paid Fees (2).
- Adjusted Fee Confirmation text.
Use Case: Changed wording on fixed amount scheduled payments to account for potential changes in fee structure before the payment fired.
- Fixed an issue that prevented manually syncing ETS transactions from the ClubAdmin Payment History grid.
- Fixed an issue with CE Payments fees not being correctly rounded to the nearest cent.
- Also, ongoing work to fix incorrect CMA payment batches and settlement batches.